Landscape Crew Lead
Only full-time employees eligible
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Who We Are
Agape Lawn Company has been serving the Triangle region for the past 10 years as the area’s highest rated and fastest growing landscaping company. In all we do, we demonstrate our Core Values:
- Efficient, proactive, and brings solutions
- Respectful, friendly, and honest. Treat others as you’d like to be treated.
- Professional – on time, excellent communicator, takes pride in appearance & work
- Hardworking – takes pride in doing excellent work
- Safe, always
- Knowledgeable and teachable
- There are no extra clients; treat them that way.
This is a field position requiring manual labor on a crew of two and you will be in charge of the following:
- Clearly communicating installation instructions to your team member(s)
- Driving a commercial landscape truck with trailer (F450 with trailer)
- Installing various hardscapes (walls, patios, walkways, etc)
- Installing drainage systems
- Installing drip irrigation
- Installing landscape lighting
- Laying out plant material and installing plants at job sites
- Reading and implementing landscape plans
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner when they are on the job site
- Reliable transportation.
- Willingness to work outside, in all four seasons. Physical ability to lift or carry 35-80 pounds, often.
- Attention to detail and commitment to safety.
- Dedication to adhere to and promote all Agape standards, rules, and core values.
- Great work ethic and motivation to work as a team player.
- Professional presentation: always dressed in company uniform, clean, and on time.
How We Invest In You
- Competitive earnings and commission for upselling
- Weekly pay
- Weekly, performance-based bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance group plans
- Vision Insurance group plans
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place